incl. VAT / excl. delivery costs
- EAN 5425032583102
Keep your feet warm throughout the year with our heated socks. The socks are equipped with a Novaheat® heating element. 30seven® has a unique system to hold the battery. We provide a comfortable strap that you can wear above your socks. That way the battery will not be pushed against your leg. Another unique element is the removable heating element. 30seven® is the only brand that makes it possible to remove the heating element. This way you can wash the socks properly without damaging the heating element. Being able to remove the element makes it is also possible to use the same element for multiple pair of socks. For optimal comfort we integrated Coolmax® in the socks that draws moisture and sweat away and keeps your feet dry. The socks are also reinforced around toes and heel to minimize abrasion.
- Removable Novaheat® technology
- Hot spots: toes
- Battery and heating element included
- Unique system: the only brand with removable heating element
- The only brand that makes it possible to use one heating element for multiple pair of socks
- Foldable and flexible heating element
- Strong textile wiring
- Strap to hold battery
- Reinforced around toes and heel
- Coolmax moisture-regulating fibres
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/1.15 Ah) with button operation
- Dual-charger for charging both batteries simultaneously
- Material: 35% Coolmax, 45% cotton, 15% polyamide, 5% elastane
- Made in Europe
- 3 heating levels
- Weight: 60.9 gram
- Size: 40x57x20 mm
- Battery life: power max: 3-4 hours, power min: up to 9 hours
- Recharging time: +/- 2-3 hours, at least 1000 full charges
- Socks washable at 30°C.
- Do not use washing powder or laundry detergent to clean the socks.
- Always remove the batteries and heating element before washing.
- Do not dry clean or do not use dry-cleaning fluid.
- Do not bleach.
Correct usage and storage of the battery will prolong the capacity and battery life.
- Charge the batteries on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the batteries aren't regularly used.
- Use the specified charger only. Using another charger may affect the battery life and can affect your safety.
- Always disconnect the battery if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume a small amount of power.
- (Re)charge the battery only shortly before actual use (e.g. overnight), as a battery still loses capacity even if it is not enabled.
- The battery does not need to be fully charged to function. However, frequent insufficient charging over a period of weeks does result in reduction of the performance capacity.
- Completely discharging the batteries insures extremely efficient utilization. If this does not occur regularly, the charging capability can be impaired.
- Do not expose the battery charger to moisture. Store the batteries in a dry environment at room temperature.
- A Lithium-Ion battery cannot be overcharged via the charging control in the battery pack. It can easily withstand an overnight stay in the socket, although it only needs 3 hours to fully load.
- 1 pair of socks short reinforced
- 2 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- 2 battery holders
- Dual charger
- Insert tool
|For whom:||Men, Women|
|Product category:||Gloves, Socks|
|International size:||35/38, 39/42, 43/46|
|Removable heating element:||Yes|
|Type of battery:||Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/1.15 Ah) with button operation|
|Number of heating levels:||3|
|Battery life - power max:||3-4 hours|
|Battery life - power min:||9 hours|
|Recharging time:||2-3 hours|