These extra warm heated 30seven® gloves offer the perfect solution for people who suffer from cold hands. The integrated Novaheat® technology will instantly give you warm hands and fingers! The gloves are also waterproof, wind resistant and have an adjustable Velcro strap plus elastic wrist enclosure to retain the warmth. A 3-layer Hipora® membrane prevents water from coming in while letting moisture out. Additional reinforcement with high-quality leather in important areas, on top and bottom of the glove, gives you extra protection and prevents grazes and cuts. Furthermore it is possible to use your smartphone with these gloves thanks to the integrated index touchscreen finger.
- Integrated Novaheat® technology
- Hot spots: back of the hand, fingers and fingertips
- Battery and heating element included
- Extra warm
- Wind resistant
- Hipora® membrane
- Soft lining
- Ergonomic fit and pre-curved fingers
- Reinforced with high-quality leather on top and bottom of glove
- Adjustable Velcro® strap at wrist to keep wind and rain out
- Elastic wrist enclosure
- Washable at 30°C
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/2.0 Ah) with button operation on the glove
- Dual-charger for charging both batteries simultaneously
- Material: Shell: 40% Leather, 40% Polyester, 20% Rubber lining 100% polyester insulation: 100% polyester
- Made in Europe
- 3 heating levels
- Weight: 82.4 gram
- Size: 76x50x10 mm
- Battery life: power max: 2-3 hours, power min: up to 6 hours
- Recharging time: +/- 4-5 hours, at least 1000 full charges
- Gloves washable at 30°C on a short wash programme.
- Make sure the battery-pocket is closed so wires don't get tangled up in the washing machine.
- Do not use washing powder or laundry detergent to clean the gloves.
- Always remove the batteries before washing.
- Do not dry clean or do not use dry-cleaning fluid.
- Do not wring the gloves as this can damage the integrated heating element.
- Do not bleach.
Correct usage and storage of the battery will prolong the capacity and battery life.
- Charge the batteries on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the batteries aren't regularly used.
- Use the specified charger only. Using another charger may affect the battery life and can affect your safety.
- Always disconnect the battery if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume a small amount of power.
- (Re)charge the battery only shortly before actual use (e.g. overnight), as a battery still loses capacity even if it is not enabled.
- The battery does not need to be fully charged to function. However, frequent insufficient charging over a period of weeks does result in reduction of the performance capacity.
- Completely discharging the batteries insures extremely efficient utilization. If this does not occur regularly, the charging capability can be impaired.
- Do not expose the battery charger to moisture. Store the batteries in a dry environment at room temperature.
- A Lithium-Ion battery cannot be overcharged via the charging control in the battery pack. It can easily withstand an overnight stay in the socket, although it only needs 3 hours to fully load.
- 1 pair of gloves extra warm waterproof
- 2 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- 1 Dual charger
|Hipora® waterproof membrane:||Yes|
|For whom:||Men, Women|
|International size:||XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXXL|
|Hot spots:||Back of the hand, fingers and fingertips|
|Removable heating element:||No|
|Hipora® waterproof membrane:||Yes|
|Type of battery:||Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/2.0 Ah) with button operation on the glove|
|Number of heating levels:||3|
|Battery life - power max:||2-3 hours|
|Battery life - power min:||4-5 hours|
|Recharging time:||4-5 hours|