If you prefer mittens over gloves, use the extra warm heated mittens to protect you from the cold. The integrated Novaheat® heating element is controlled by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. The system works with the external button control on the glove that allows flexibility in choosing your preferred heating level. The hot spots are spread over the back of the hand and fingers, with extra hot spots at the fingertips. In addition to this innovative technology, a double cuff provides extra insulation and prevents snow and water from entering. The mittens are also waterproof due to the Hipora® membrane and have wind resistant features. The mittens are adaptable to every hand with the use of the elastic wrist enclosure and Velcro strap. Reinforcements with high-quality leather provide extra strength and durability in key areas.
- Integrated Novaheat® technology
- Hot spots: back of the hand, fingers and fingertips
- Battery and heating element included
- Extra warm
- Wind resistant
- Hipora® membrane
- Soft lining
- Ergonomic fit
- Inner glove with separate fingers
- Reinforced with high-quality leather on top and bottom of glove
- Adjustable Velcro® strap at wrist to keep wind and rain out
- Elastic wrist enclosure
- Double cuff for additional insulation
- Washable at 30°C
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/2.0 Ah) with button operation on the glove
- Dual-charger for charging both batteries simultaneously
- Shell: 40% Leather, 40% Polyester, 20% Rubber - lining 100% polyester - insulation: 100% polyester
- Made in Europe
- 3 heating levels
- Weight: 82.4 gram
- Size: 76x50x10 mm
- Battery life: power max: 3-4 hours, power min: up to 6 hours
- Recharging time: +/- 4-5 hours, at least 1000 full charges
- Gloves washable at 30°C on a short wash programme.
- Make sure the battery-pocket is closed so wires don't get tangled up in the washing machine.
- Do not use washing powder or laundry detergent to clean the gloves.
- Always remove the batteries before washing.
- Do not dry clean or do not use dry-cleaning fluid.
- Do not wring the gloves as this can damage the integrated heating element.
- Do not bleach.
Correct usage and storage of the battery will prolong the capacity and battery life.
- Charge the batteries on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the batteries aren't regularly used.
- Use the specified charger only. Using another charger may affect the battery life and can affect your safety.
- Always disconnect the battery if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume a small amount of power.
- (Re)charge the battery only shortly before actual use (e.g. overnight), as a battery still loses capacity even if it is not enabled.
- The battery does not need to be fully charged to function. However, frequent insufficient charging over a period of weeks does result in reduction of the performance capacity.
- Completely discharging the batteries insures extremely efficient utilization. If this does not occur regularly, the charging capability can be impaired.
- Do not expose the battery charger to moisture. Store the batteries in a dry environment at room temperature.
- A Lithium-Ion battery cannot be overcharged via the charging control in the battery pack. It can easily withstand an overnight stay in the socket, although it only needs 3 hours to fully load.
- 1 pair of mittens extra warm waterproof
- 2 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- 1 Dual charger
|For whom:||Men, Women|
|Hipora® waterproof membrane:||Yes|
|International size:||XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXXL|
|Hot spots:||Back of the hand, fingers and fingertips|
|Removable heating element:||No|
|Hipora® waterproof membrane:||Yes|
|Type of battery:||Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/2.0 Ah) with button operation on the glove|
|Number of heating levels:||3|
|Battery life - power max:||2-3 hours|
|Battery life - power min:||4-5 hours|
|Recharging time:||4-5 hours|