incl. VAT / excl. delivery costs
Ready to ship today. Delivery time 1 to 7 working days.
- EAN 5425032582389
The battery heated softshell jacket with rechargeable lithium-ion batteries keeps your neck, shoulders, kidneys and lower back warm for up to 7 hours. The softshell fabric makes the jacket both water-repellent and wind-resistant. Side armpit vents and air permeability make this jacket perfectly suitable for all outdoor sports, work and activities. Adjustable cuff tabs and an elastic drawstring at the bottom retain the warmth generated by the heating element. 30seven® is the only brand that uses removable heating elements in jackets. This unique system and the battery holders in the 2 side zipper pockets make the system very user-friendly. You can use the same heating element for our other jackets and base layers.
- Removable Novaheat® technology
- Hot spots: neck, shoulders, kidneys and lower back
- Battery and heating element included
- Unique system: the only heated clothing brand with removable heating element, not sewn into jacket
- Centre front closure, full length YKK-zipper
- Wind resistant
- Interior fleece lining, with extra lining on the back
- Breathable fabric
- Battery holder in pockets
- Armpit vents
- Zippered chest pocket
- Reflective strip
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Adjustable elastic drawstring at the bottom with push hem cord locks
- 2 side zipper pockets
- Washable at 40°C
- Dual-charger for charging both batteries simultaneously
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/2.6 Ah) with button operation
- Material: 95% polyester, 5% elastane
- Made in Europe
- 4 heating levels
- Weight: 108.1 gram
- Size: 70x42x22 mm
- Battery life: power max: 3-4 hours, power min: up to 7 hours
- Recharging time: +/- 4-5 hours, at least 1000 full charges
- Heating element washable at 30°C. Do not use washing powder or laundry detergent to clean the heating element.
- Jacket washable at 40°C.
- Always remove the batteries before washing.
- Use the provided washing bag for washing the Novaheat® system. This way the wires will not get tangled up in the washing machine.
- Do not dry clean or do not use dry-cleaning fluid.
- Do not bleach.
Correct usage and storage of the battery will prolong the capacity and battery life.
- Charge the batteries on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the batteries aren't regularly used.
- Use the specified charger only. Using another charger may affect the battery life and can affect your safety.
- Always disconnect the battery if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume a small amount of power.
- (Re)charge the battery only shortly before actual use (e.g. overnight), as a battery still loses capacity even if it is not enabled.
- The battery does not need to be fully charged to function. However, frequent insufficient charging over a period of weeks does result in reduction of the performance capacity.
- Completely discharging the batteries insures extremely efficient utilization. If this does not occur regularly, the charging capability can be impaired.
- Do not expose the battery charger to moisture. Store the batteries in a dry environment at room temperature.
- A Lithium-Ion battery cannot be overcharged via the charging control in the battery pack. It can easily withstand an overnight stay in the socket, although it only needs 3 hours to fully load.
- 1 softshell jacket regular fit men
- 1 removable heating element
- 2 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- 1 Dual-charger
|Hipora® waterproof membrane:||No|
|For whom:||Men, Women|
|International size:||XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL|
|Hot spots:||Neck, shoulders, kidneys and lower back|
|Removable heating element:||Yes|
|Type of battery:||Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/2.6 Ah) with button operation|
|Number of heating levels:||4|
|Battery life - power max:||3-4 hours|
|Battery life - power min:||7 hours|
|Recharging time:||4-5 hours|