incl. VAT / excl. delivery costs
Ready to ship today. Delivery time 1 to 7 working days.
- EAN 5425032583201
The 30seven® softshell heated jacket with the innovative Novaheat® heating element keeps your upper body warm at all times. The unique heating system is battery-operated and removable which means you can wash the jacket as normal. With the qualities of both fleece jackets and hardshell waterproof jackets, the softshell jacket is a perfect mix that fits many weather conditions. The fabric is wind-resistant but still allows airflow. In addition, the jacket also has water-repelling qualities and allows you great mobility. An elastic drawstring at the bottom and the Velcro adjustable strap will keep water and rain out. Select one of the four heating levels to regulate the temperature of your heated jacket and change during the day as required. 30seven® is the only brand that uses removable heating elements in jackets. This way you can use the same heating element for our other jackets and base layers.
- Removable Novaheat® technology
- Hot spots: neck, shoulders, kidneys and lower back
- Battery and heating element included
- Unique system: the only heated clothing brand with removable heating element, not sewn into jacket
- Centre front closure, full length YKK-zipper
- Wind resistant
- Interior fleece lining, with extra lining on the back
- Breathable fabric
- Battery holder in pockets
- Armpit vents
- Zippered chest pocket
- Reflective strip
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Adjustable elastic drawstring at the bottom with push hem cord locks
- 2 side zipper pockets
- Washable at 40°C
- Dual-charger for charging both batteries simultaneously
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/2.6 Ah) with button operation
- Material: 95% polyester, 5% elastane
- Made in Europe
- 4 heating levels
- Weight: 108.1 gram
- Size: 70x42x22 mm
- Battery life: power max: 3-4 hours, power min: up to 7 hours
- Recharging time: +/- 4-5 hours, at least 1000 full charges
- Heating element washable at 30°C. Do not use washing powder or laundry detergent to clean the heating element.
- Jacket washable at 40°C.
- Always remove the batteries before washing.
- Use the provided washing bag for washing the Novaheat® system. This way the wires will not get tangled up in the washing machine.
- Do not dry clean or do not use dry-cleaning fluid.
- Do not bleach.
Correct usage and storage of the battery will prolong the capacity and battery life.
- Charge the batteries on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the batteries aren't regularly used.
- Use the specified charger only. Using another charger may affect the battery life and can affect your safety.
- Always disconnect the battery if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume a small amount of power.
- (Re)charge the battery only shortly before actual use (e.g. overnight), as a battery still loses capacity even if it is not enabled.
- The battery does not need to be fully charged to function. However, frequent insufficient charging over a period of weeks does result in reduction of the performance capacity.
- Completely discharging the batteries insures extremely efficient utilization. If this does not occur regularly, the charging capability can be impaired.
- Do not expose the battery charger to moisture. Store the batteries in a dry environment at room temperature.
- A Lithium-Ion battery cannot be overcharged via the charging control in the battery pack. It can easily withstand an overnight stay in the socket, although it only needs 3 hours to fully load.
- 1 softshell jacket slim fit women
- 1 removable heating element
- 2 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- 1 Dual-charger
|Hipora® waterproof membrane:||No|
|For whom:||Men, Women|
|Color:||Black, Blue, Red|
|International size:||S, M, L|
|Hot spots:||Neck, shoulders, kidneys and lower back|
|Removable heating element:||Yes|
|Type of battery:||Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/2.6 Ah) with button operation|
|Number of heating levels:||4|
|Battery life - power max:||3-4 hours|
|Battery life - power min:||7 hours|
|Recharging time:||4-5 hours|