incl. VAT / excl. delivery costs
Ready to ship today. Delivery time 1 to 7 working days.
- EAN 5425032582297
30seven® battery heated insoles provide instantly warm feet even during the coldest days. Use them for all type of footwear. The insoles are adaptable to the width and length of your shoe or boot by cutting them to the right size. This will not damage the heating system when cut between the indicated lines. For optimal comfort, these ergonomic insoles give extra support to your feet and come with a leg band to keep the batteries comfortably secured. The hot spots are concentrated around the toe area, because this is the most important part for warming your feet. Set your preferred temperature by choosing between 3 heating levels and enjoy your time outside!
- Integrated Novaheat® technology
- Hot spots: toes
- Battery and heating element included
- Hardwearing top layer
- Adjustable to width and length of shoe, cut between indicated lines
- Neoprene battery holder with integrated operating button
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/2.0 Ah) with button operation
- Dual-charger for charging both batteries simultaneously
- Material: Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA)
- Made in Europe
- 3 heating levels
- Weight: 82.4 gram
- Size: 76x50x10 mm
- Battery life: power max: 2-3 hours, power min: up to 6 hours
- Recharging time: +/- 4-5 hours, at least 1000 full charges
Correct usage and storage of the battery will prolong the capacity and battery life.
- Charge the batteries on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the batteries aren't regularly used.
- Use the specified charger only. Using another charger may affect the battery life and can affect your safety.
- Always disconnect the battery if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume a small amount of power.
- (Re)charge the battery only shortly before actual use (e.g. overnight), as a battery still loses capacity even if it is not enabled.
- The battery does not need to be fully charged to function. However, frequent insufficient charging over a period of weeks does result in reduction of the performance capacity.
- Completely discharging the batteries insures extremely efficient utilization. If this does not occur regularly, the charging capability can be impaired.
- Do not expose the battery charger to moisture. Store the batteries in a dry environment at room temperature.
- A Lithium-Ion battery cannot be overcharged via the charging control in the battery pack. It can easily withstand an overnight stay in the socket, although it only needs 3 hours to fully load.
- 1 pair of insoles optimal fit
- 2 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- 2 battery holders
- Dual charger