incl. VAT / excl. delivery costs
This product will be available from 1 April 2019
- EAN 5425032580156
This lithium-ion battery can be used for all types of 30seven® socks. Take an extra backup pair with you to replace any empty ones during your trip. Ideal for when you cannot wait until the empty batteries are fully charged or when there is no power outlet available.
Please note: batteries are sold individually
- 3 heating levels
- Weight: 60.9 gram
- Size: 40x57x20 mm
- Battery life: power max: 3-4 hours, power min: up to 9 hours
- Recharging time: +/- 2-3 hours, at least 1000 full charges
Correct usage and storage of the battery will prolong the capacity and battery life.
- Charge the batteries on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the batteries aren't regularly used.
- Use the specified charger only. Using another charger may affect the battery life and can affect your safety.
- Always disconnect the battery if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume a small amount of power.
- (Re)charge the battery only shortly before actual use (e.g. overnight), as a battery still loses capacity even if it is not enabled.
- The battery does not need to be fully charged to function. However, frequent insufficient charging over a period of weeks does result in reduction of the performance capacity.
- Completely discharging the batteries insures extremely efficient utilization. If this does not occur regularly, the charging capability can be impaired.
- Do not expose the battery charger to moisture. Store the batteries in a dry environment at room temperature.
- A Lithium-Ion battery cannot be overcharged via the charging control in the battery pack. It can easily withstand an overnight stay in the socket, although it only needs 3 hours to fully load.
1 lithium-ion battery for heated 30seven® socks