incl. VAT / excl. delivery costs
Ready to ship today. Delivery time 1 to 7 working days.
- EAN 5425032580033
This small-sized battery can be used for all types of heated jackets and base layers and is easy to carry with you. Take along an extra battery pair when spending the whole day outside or in a cold environment you never know when extra heating may be needed!
Please note: batteries are sold individually
- 4 heating levels
- Weight: 108.1 gram
- Size: 70x42x22 mm
- Battery life: power max: 3-4 hours, power min: up to 7 hours
- Recharging time: +/- 4-5 hours, at least 1000 full charges
Correct usage and storage of the battery will prolong the capacity and battery life.
- Charge the batteries on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the batteries aren't regularly used.
- Use the specified charger only. Using another charger may affect the battery life and can affect your safety.
- Always disconnect the battery if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume a small amount of power.
- (Re)charge the battery only shortly before actual use (e.g. overnight), as a battery still loses capacity even if it is not enabled.
- The battery does not need to be fully charged to function. However, frequent insufficient charging over a period of weeks does result in reduction of the performance capacity.
- Completely discharging the batteries insures extremely efficient utilization. If this does not occur regularly, the charging capability can be impaired.
- Do not expose the battery charger to moisture. Store the batteries in a dry environment at room temperature.
- A Lithium-Ion battery cannot be overcharged via the charging control in the battery pack. It can easily withstand an overnight stay in the socket, although it only needs 3 hours to fully load.
1 lithium-ion battery for heated 30seven® jackets and base layers