incl. VAT / excl. delivery costs
- EAN 5425032582075
The heated mesh base layer with rechargeable lithium-ion batteries keeps your upper body warm during all outdoor activities or when working in a cold environment. The sleeveless base layer with collar is made from a breathable fabric. It consists of a moisture-wicking mesh to draw moisture away from the body. Two zipper pockets provide space for a small and practical battery holder and enable you to keep your belongings handy. 30seven® is the only heating clothing brand that allows you to remove the integrated battery-operated heating element. This way you can use the same heating element for our other base layers and jackets. Both the base layer and heating element can be washed.
- Removable Novaheat® technology
- Hot spots: neck, shoulders, kidneys and lower back
- Battery and heating element included
- Unique system: the only heated clothing brand with removable heating element, not sewn into jacket
- Centre front closure, full length YKK-zipper
- Moisture-wicking mesh: draws moisture away from the body
- Breathable fabric
- Battery holder in pockets
- 2 side zipper pockets
- Washable at 30°C
- Dual-charger for charging both batteries simultaneously
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/2.6 Ah) with button operation
- Material: 100% polyester
- Made in Europe
- 4 heating levels
- Weight: 108.1 gram
- Size: 70x42x22 mm
- Battery life: power max: 3-4 hours, power min: up to 7 hours
- Recharging time: +/- 4-5 hours, at least 1000 full charges
- Heating element washable at 30°C. Do not use washing powder or laundry detergent to clean the heating element.
- Base layer washable at 30°C.
- Always remove the batteries before washing.
- Use the provided washing bag for washing the Novaheat® system. This way the wires will not get tangled up in the washing machine.
- Do not dry clean or do not use dry-cleaning fluid.
- Do not bleach.
Correct usage and storage of the battery will prolong the capacity and battery life.
- Charge the batteries on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the batteries aren't regularly used.
- Use the specified charger only. Using another charger may affect the battery life and can affect your safety.
- Always disconnect the battery if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume a small amount of power.
- (Re)charge the battery only shortly before actual use (e.g. overnight), as a battery still loses capacity even if it is not enabled.
- The battery does not need to be fully charged to function. However, frequent insufficient charging over a period of weeks does result in reduction of the performance capacity.
- Completely discharging the batteries insures extremely efficient utilization. If this does not occur regularly, the charging capability can be impaired.
- Do not expose the battery charger to moisture. Store the batteries in a dry environment at room temperature.
- A Lithium-Ion battery cannot be overcharged via the charging control in the battery pack. It can easily withstand an overnight stay in the socket, although it only needs 3 hours to fully load.
- 1 mesh base layer regular fit
- 1 removable heating element
- 2 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- 1 Dual charger
|Hipora® waterproof membrane:||No|
|For whom:||Men, Women|
|Product category:||Base layers|
|International size:||XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL|
|Hot spots:||Neck, shoulders, kidneys and lower back|
|Removable heating element:||Yes|
|Hipora® waterproof membrane:||No|
|Type of battery:||Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/2.6 Ah) with button operation|
|Number of heating levels:||4|
|Battery life - power max:||3-4 hours|
|Battery life - power min:||7 hours|
|Recharging time:||4-5 hours|