Never have cold hands again by wearing these heated waterproof gloves! Warm hands and fingers are guaranteed by the integrated Novaheat® heating element, wind-blocking materials and Thinsulate® insulation. The ergonomic fit, pre-curved fingers and adjustable Velcro strap make these gloves very pleasant to wear. Integrated Hipora® fabric does not let water in, but allows air flow. The design of the glove is optimized by adding shock-absorbing padding and reinforcement between thumb and index. Use the button on the glove to set your preferred temperature for the back of your hand, your fingers and your fingertips.
- Integrated Novaheat® technology
- Hot spots: back of the hand, fingers and fingertips
- Battery and heating element included
- Hipora® membrane
- Insulating Thinsulate® inner layer
- Breathable soft lining
- Ergonomic fit and pre-curved fingers
- Shock-absorbing padding on the palm
- Adjustable Velcro® strap at wrist to keep wind and rain out
- Elastic wrist enclosure
- Reinforced between thumb and index
- Washable at 30°C
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/2.0 Ah) with button operation on the glove
- Dual-charger for charging both batteries simultaneously
- Material: Shell: 50% nylon, 15% leather, 35% synthetic fabric lining: 100% polyester insulation:100% polyester
- Made in Europe
- 3 heating levels
- Weight: 82.4 gram
- Size: 76x50x10 mm
- Battery life: power max: 2-3 hours, power min: up to 6 hours
- Recharging time: +/- 4-5 hours, at least 1000 full charges
- Gloves washable at 30°C on a short wash programme.
- Make sure the battery-pocket is closed so wires don't get tangled up in the washing machine.
- Do not use washing powder or laundry detergent to clean the gloves.
- Always remove the batteries before washing.
- Do not dry clean or do not use dry-cleaning fluid.
- Do not wring the gloves as this can damage the integrated heating element.
- Do not bleach.
Correct usage and storage of the battery will prolong the capacity and battery life.
- Charge the batteries on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the batteries aren't regularly used.
- Use the specified charger only. Using another charger may affect the battery life and can affect your safety.
- Always disconnect the battery if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume a small amount of power.
- (Re)charge the battery only shortly before actual use (e.g. overnight), as a battery still loses capacity even if it is not enabled.
- The battery does not need to be fully charged to function. However, frequent insufficient charging over a period of weeks does result in reduction of the performance capacity.
- Completely discharging the batteries insures extremely efficient utilization. If this does not occur regularly, the charging capability can be impaired.
- Do not expose the battery charger to moisture. Store the batteries in a dry environment at room temperature.
- A Lithium-Ion battery cannot be overcharged via the charging control in the battery pack. It can easily withstand an overnight stay in the socket, although it only needs 3 hours to fully load.
- 1 pair of gloves regular waterproof
- 2 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- 1 Dual charger
|Hipora® waterproof membrane:||Yes|
|For whom:||Men, Women|
|International size:||XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL|
|Hot spots:||Back of the hand, fingers and fingertips|
|Removable heating element:||No|
|Hipora® waterproof membrane:||Yes|
|Type of battery:||Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/2.0 Ah) with button operation on the glove|
|Number of heating levels:||3|
|Battery life - power max:||2-3 hours|
|Battery life - power min:||4-5 hours|
|Recharging time:||4-5 hours|