These battery operated waterproof and wind resistant heated outer gloves have integrated wind-blocking materials and heating areas at key spots to keep your hands, fingers and fingertips warm during all your activities. The adjustable Velcro strap and elastic wrist enclosure keep wind and rain out and retain the generated warmth. Tiny holes in the Hipora® inner layer prevent water from going in, but allow moisture out. The gloves also come with shock-absorbing grip padding on the palms and the outer layer is made from durable material. Use the button to set the preferred temperature.
- Integrated Novaheat® technology
- Hot spots: back of the hand, fingers and fingertips
- Battery and heating element included
- Wind resistant
- Insulating Thinsulate® inner layer
- Soft lining
- Ergonomic fit and pre-curved fingers
- Touchscreen finger
- Shock-absorbing grip padding
- Adjustable Velcro® strap at wrist to keep wind and rain out
- Elastic wrist enclosure
- Durable outer material
- Reflective strips
- Washable at 30°C
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/2.0 Ah) with button operation on the glove
- Dual-charger for charging both batteries simultaneously
- Material: Shell: 50% nylon, 15% leather, 35% synthetic fabric lining: 100% polyester insulation:100% polyester
- Made in Europe
- 3 heating levels
- Weight: 82.4 gram
- Size: 76x50x10 mm
- Battery life: power max: 2-3 hours, power min: up to 6 hours
- Recharging time: +/- 4-5 hours, at least 1000 full charges
- Gloves washable at 30°C on a short wash programme.
- Make sure the battery-pocket is closed so wires don't get tangled up in the washing machine.
- Do not use washing powder or laundry detergent to clean the gloves.
- Always remove the batteries before washing.
- Do not dry clean or do not use dry-cleaning fluid.
- Do not wring the gloves as this can damage the integrated heating element.
- Do not bleach.
Correct usage and storage of the battery will prolong the capacity and battery life.
- Charge the batteries on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the batteries aren't regularly used.
- Use the specified charger only. Using another charger may affect the battery life and can affect your safety.
- Always disconnect the battery if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume a small amount of power.
- (Re)charge the battery only shortly before actual use (e.g. overnight), as a battery still loses capacity even if it is not enabled.
- The battery does not need to be fully charged to function. However, frequent insufficient charging over a period of weeks does result in reduction of the performance capacity.
- Completely discharging the batteries insures extremely efficient utilization. If this does not occur regularly, the charging capability can be impaired.
- Do not expose the battery charger to moisture. Store the batteries in a dry environment at room temperature.
- A Lithium-Ion battery cannot be overcharged via the charging control in the battery pack. It can easily withstand an overnight stay in the socket, although it only needs 3 hours to fully load.
- 1 pair of gloves grip waterproof
- 2 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- 1 Dual charger
|Thinsulate®/Primaloft® insulation:||Thinsulate®, Thinsulate®|
|Hipora® waterproof membrane:||Yes|
|For whom:||Men, Women|
|International size:||XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL|
|Hot spots:||Back of the hand, fingers and fingertips|
|Removable heating element:||No|
|Hipora® waterproof membrane:||Yes|
|Type of battery:||Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/2.0 Ah) with button operation on the glove|
|Number of heating levels:||3|
|Battery life - power max:||2-3 hours|
|Battery life - power min:||4-5 hours|
|Recharging time:||4-5 hours|