Morning dew on the grass, a rising sun bathing the landscape in gold, fields shrouded in mist. The clip-clop of your horse on a country road and a fresh autumn wind that rustles in the trees. Horse riding in autumn and winter is pure pleasure. Wrap up warm to ensure you have a strong grip on the reins so you can guide your horse over narrow tracks and gallop in open fields.
- Our heated gloves are equipped with a button so you can set the temperature yourself. That means you can use your gloves throughout the season.
- And if you get cold quickly or you tend to take your horse out for a long time, you can be sure you’ll have warm hands the whole time. The outdoor gloves are made from hardwearing materials that can be washed at 30°C
- The palms and fingertips are reinforced to ensure they wear less quickly, so you can use them year after year.
- There are heating elements on the backs of the hands, the palms and the fingertips, while the thermal insulation layer reflects the body heat inwards. The result is warm hands – all the way to the tips of your fingers.
- To protect you in wet and windy conditions, the gloves are made from water-resistant, windblock materials.
- Some winter riding gloves are so thick it’s hard to keep complete control of the reins. We have gone for supple materials and thin layers that are very good at keeping out cold, wind and water. This means that they fit very well and give you great freedom of movement on your horse.
- The cuff is a little longer, so you can tuck it under the cuff of your jacket to stop wind and rain from getting in.
- There’s a small zipper pocket for money and keys. Handy when you stop for refreshments, because you don't need a backpack, so you can trot or gallop without worrying about falling objects.