Everyone who cycles to school or work expects to have cold hands at some time. We all make sure our body and head are wrapped up warm in the cold or rain. But we often forget about our hands. So what are the best gloves for avoiding icy hands?
Heated waterproof cycle gloves with grip
- Cold hands when cycling are nothing but a bad memory when you have waterproof heated cycle gloves. You set the temperature yourself using the button on the gloves.
- Switch on the heating element on the back of your hand, on the palm or in the fingertips when you leave.
- No need to put on another pair of thin gloves under your cycle gloves: 30seven® heated cycle wear comes with a soft lining and insulation layers.
- The supple fabrics of these gloves make it easy to switch. They also come with reflective strips, which keeps you visible on the road. Helping ensure you always stay out of harm’s way.
- Shock-absorbing padding on the palms help you keep your grip on the handlebars in all weathers.
The advantages of gloves with double cuff
- These cycle gloves also come in water-resistant, windblock material. Both type of gloves have a soft insulating lining and shock-absorbing padding on the palms.
- The outer layer of the gloves is made from four-way stretch fabric that improves your freedom of movement on the cycle.
- The double cuff provides extra insulation and can be tucked into your sleeve.