incl. VAT / excl. delivery costs
- EAN 5425032583041
Say no to cold feet in winter while training or working! The 30seven® heated socks are equipped with the innovative Novaheat® heating element to warm your feet throughout the winter. 30seven® provides a unique system to hold the battery: a comfortable strap to wear above the sock. Other brands integrate the battery into the sock which can be very uncomfortable as the battery will be pressed against your leg. The Coolmax® fibers in the socks keep your feet dry by drawing moisture and sweat away from the skin. Reinforcement around toes and heel helps reduce abrasion. 30seven® is also the only brand that makes it possible to remove the heating element. This way you only need one pair of heating elements for several pairs of socks!
- Removable Novaheat® technology
- Hot spots: toes
- Battery and heating element included
- Unique system: the only brand with removable heating element
- The only brand that makes it possible to use one heating element for multiple pair of socks
- Foldable and flexible heating element
- Strong textile wiring
- Strap to hold battery
- Reinforced around toes and heel
- Coolmax® moisture-regulating fibres
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/1.15 Ah) with button operation
- Dual-charger for charging both batteries simultaneously
- Material: 35% Coolmax, 45% cotton, 15% polyamide, 5% elastane
- Made in Europe
- 3 heating levels
- Weight: 60.9 gram
- Size: 40x57x20 mm
- Battery life: power max: 3-4 hours, power min: up to 9 hours
- Recharging time: +/- 2-3 hours, at least 1000 full charges
- Socks washable at 30°C.
- Do not use washing powder or laundry detergent to clean the socks.
- Always remove the batteries and heating element before washing.
- Do not dry clean or do not use dry-cleaning fluid.
- Do not bleach.
Correct usage and storage of the battery will prolong the capacity and battery life.
- Charge the batteries on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the batteries aren't regularly used.
- Use the specified charger only. Using another charger may affect the battery life and can affect your safety.
- Always disconnect the battery if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume a small amount of power.
- (Re)charge the battery only shortly before actual use (e.g. overnight), as a battery still loses capacity even if it is not enabled.
- The battery does not need to be fully charged to function. However, frequent insufficient charging over a period of weeks does result in reduction of the performance capacity.
- Completely discharging the batteries insures extremely efficient utilization. If this does not occur regularly, the charging capability can be impaired.
- Do not expose the battery charger to moisture. Store the batteries in a dry environment at room temperature.
- A Lithium-Ion battery cannot be overcharged via the charging control in the battery pack. It can easily withstand an overnight stay in the socket, although it only needs 3 hours to fully load.
- 1 pair of socks long reinforced
- 2 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- 2 battery holders
- Dual charger
- Insert tool
|For whom:||Men, Women|
|Product category:||Gloves, Socks|
|International size:||35/38, 39/42, 43/46|
|Removable heating element:||Yes|
|Type of battery:||Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/1.15 Ah) with button operation|
|Number of heating levels:||3|
|Battery life - power max:||3-4 hours|
|Battery life - power min:||9 hours|
|Recharging time:||2-3 hours|